Today Samsung held a Unpacked event for the press. Many of the Samsung executives came out to introduce its two new tablets. The Samsung Tab 10.1 and the Tab 8.9 are the latest additions to the Samsung Tab family. There are some great features that are added to these two tablets. Check out the new features:
- TouchWiz 4.0 is a Customized UX that allows for the best user experience.
- Live Panel which allows user to customize their homescreen with all different types of widgets like weather, email, calendar, and more.
- Mini Apps Tray which will allow you to put your favorite apps on a dock.
- Social Hub is an integrated messaging client that will connect all your social networks up to one easy client.
- Readers Hub is an e-book library, Music Hub is a source for various music contents
- Both Tabs have Full HD Video 1080p playback
- Surround Stereo Speaker
- Adobe Flash 10.2 compatible
- 2MP front camera
- Enterprise ready
- 4G connectivity
The Samsung Tab 10.1 (Wi-Fi version) will be available on June 8 and will retail for $499 for 16GB and $599 for 32GB. The Samsung Tab 8.9 will be available this Summer and will retail for $469 for 16GB and $569 for 32GB. Check out more pictures from the keynote after the jump.