You might have heard of this small Twitter client company called SocialScope for BlackBerry. Well for some reason, they’re still in beta, yet, it’s still one of the most liked Twitter clients ever to be released. It could be hype, but who knows. So their most recent update (or at least what we know of) is the .108 update. Some people may have not gotten it (like me for example) but as far as I can tell. It’s still being slowly pushed out to select SocialScope users. Here’s what SocialScope has to say:
First, no one should feel left out because they haven’t received an invite or are running a different version then someone else. As the beta progresses every one will be upgraded and more users will be added. Second, we’re always seeding new versions of the app to small groups of users to test, tune and tweak SocialScope. Keeping the test groups small allows us to work closely with these users; making changes that would otherwise drive you crazy and lead to overwhelming number of support emails for us.
So their strict and closed invite only beta testing service has come down to this. We have one, and only one invite code to giveaway. I’ve tried using it with my account but I already have SocialScope and so does the rest of my Smartphone Nation co-workers. This invite code will allow you to register your Twitter account with them and have access to the .108 update (jealous…). Now I can’t tell you how good or stable this update is or what its even about since I’ve never played with it, so it’s up to you to enjoy it.
Here are the contest rules:
- Leave your real name and email address so that I can email you the code.
- Give a short sentence as to why you want it or something.
- Only one post per person. I can see your IP address so don’t try and be sneaky as you will be disqualified.
- The contest will run up until May 31st, 2010 at 11:59pm EST.
- The winner will be announced on this page and I will email them.
- You will have 48 hours to claim the invite code. If you don’t, it’ll be given to another person.
Remember, if you don’t win. You can always still go to getsocialscope.com to get on the waiting list for an invite code.
UPDATE: The contest has ended and the winner, John Rempel, has claimed his code. Thanks for entering and check back daily for more contests.