For all those worried about not getting the 6gb plan due to Rogers and Fido’s inventory being low on the iPhone 3GS. The 6gb $30 data plan will be extended until September 15th, 2009. Promotions and whatnot are as followed:
Here is a summary of the special upgrade options for current iPhone owners who do not qualify for standard upgrade:
1) For Rogers Wireless customers who bought an iPhone 3G between July 11 and Sept. 30, 2008, and with an average monthly spend of at least $100, Rogers will provide $500 off the cost of an iPhone 3G S. This special offer expires September 15, 2009 and comes with the addition of a one-year term to the customer’s existing service agreement.
· 16GB 3GS $199
· 32GB 3GS $299
2) For Rogers Wireless customers who bought an iPhone between July 11 and Dec. 31, 2008, but aren’t eligible for the above offer, Rogers will provide $250 dollars off the purchase of an iPhone 3G S. This special offer expires September 15, 2009 and comes with the addition of a one-year term to the customer’s existing service agreement.
· 16GB 3GS $449
· 32GB 3GS $549
3) All Rogers Wireless customers can upgrade to the iPhone 3GS at our cost at Rogers.com, or for a suggested retail price of just $19 more than our cost through our retail channels.
· 8GB 3G $580/$599
· 16GB 3GS $680/$699
· 32GB 3GS $780/$799
4) Fido customers can take advantage of the Fido Rewards iPhone 3G S promotion:
· Use FidoDollars towards the purchase of a new iPhone 3G S
· Fido will top up the FidoDollars amount by $100
· This promotion does not include an extension or renewal of their service agreement.
6GB/$30 data plan promotion
Customers will be able to sign up for this data plan until September 15, 2009.
Rolling inventory of the iPhone 3GS is on its way, and back orders are being filled for customers on a priority basis.
Thanks again Miranda from Rogers Wireless!