WIND, a new carrier launching in Canada, is finally announcing its highly anticipated plans and handsets. At launch the carrier is going to launch three different plans: Chat, Always Talk, and Always Shout. Hit the jump for full plan details and handset details.
- The Chat plan is $15 a month and includes unlimited incoming texts, unlimited WIND to WIND calling, and 100 calling minutes from WIND Home Zone
- The Always Talk plan is $35 a month and includes unlimited calling from WIND Home Zone, unlimited incoming texts, and unlimited WIND to WIND calling.
- The Always Shout plan is $45 a month and includes unlimited calling from WIND Home Zone, Unlimited texts to Canada or US numbers, and unlimited WIND to WIND calling.
- NOTE: WIND Home Zone is Calgary and Toronto. Once you leave those areas it is 25 cents a minute roaming. Check out the map here
For handsets, WIND will carry 4 phones and one aircard.
- BlackBerry 9700 – $450
- HTC Maple – $300
- Samsung Gravity 2 – $150
- Huawei U7519 – $130
- Huawei E181 Data Stick – $150
Who else is excited?!
Check out all the details at shop.windmobile.ca